Whatever the occasion, wherever the event, be it a wedding, of all faiths and traditions; a Bat/ Bar Mitzvah; a Special Birthday; a Ball or Dinner and Dance; a Dinner or Awards Ceremony; a Masonic Festival; a Product Launch or Sales Conference, Richard knows that it is extra special to you and will do all within his power to give you that “added value” to make your event the one that everyone remembers and talks about.
A fully trained Toastmaster, Richard is able and used to handling all events and eventualities.
As a professional Charity Fundraiser for some 20 years, Richard has raised literally millions of pounds for charities and good causes, using his specialist Fundraising and Auctioneering skills. He has a wide experience of all kinds of events from Charity Balls for 1,200 guests, held in The Great Room at the Grosvenor House, Park Lane, London, to Country House Weddings for between 40 and 500 guests, Richard has managed and handled them all.
- Announce your guests and present them to their Hosts
- Make your guests feel welcome and relaxed
- Announce the order of proceedings
- Gain silence for Graces, Speeches and Toasts
- Ensure your artistes and entertainers are ready to perform and introduce them
- Act as Auctioneer, Fundraiser and Raffle/Tombola prize caller
- Liaise with banqueting staff, caterers, photographers and videographers
With Richard Heywood as your Professional Toastmaster, you really could not be in safer hands.
“Great things are not done on impulse but by a series of small things brought together.”
Vincent Van Gogh
You can contact me on one of the following:
Tel: 01923 777903
Fax: 01923 777903
Mobile: 07850 468954